The MagnetoSpeed Sporter chronograph kit was designed to be used on barrels from 1/2 inch up to 1 inch in diameter. It can also accommodate muzzle brakes, flash hiders, etc, up to 2.7 inches in length. Ideal for contoured rifle barrels (sporter barrels) and long-barreled revolvers.
MagnetoSpeed Sporter features:
- Simple, one-button cycling display (shows recent shot velocity and statistics, plug in to turn on)
- Battery : 9-Volt (included)
- Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
- Three sensitivity settings for fine-tuning
- Integral, quick-attach strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
- Proven technology with updated sensor design
- Integral 3.5 foot sensor cord
- Display Unit
- Bayonet-style sensor (Bayo)
- Thick and thin rubber V-block spacers
- Heavy duty strap with thumb nut tightener
- Ultra-compact storage container
The MagnetoSpeed Sporter Kit does not include an Alignment Rod which can be purchased separately and would be a valuable addition to the Sporter Kit. The MangetoSpeed Alignment rod provides a tool to accurately locate the senor deck in relation to the projectile path to reduce the possibility of error. The Rod is also handy to ensure you don't shoot the sensor deck!
For additional information read the MagnetoSpeed Sporter Model Instructions.